calling complete for new takeoff

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Mon May 16 06:14:49 AKDT 2005

Herding cats is cute but chaos is concise.

The whole organization is chaotic, most of us play because it is "the only game in town."

I think the root problems are unfixable, we will just play until something of greater interest comes along and precision aerobatics will just be forgotten. Being stubborn and dedicated I hope to be among those still playing the game when it comes "time to turn the lights out."

I like to think we are pursuing the best interests of the game rather than personal goals.

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US