Fail-safe settings for control surfaces

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Mon May 16 06:13:11 AKDT 2005

Larry,
           I use your #1 setting. With the addition of the retracts (when a
plane has them) being set to "hold". Wheels going up on the ground hurt the
prop and free flight landings with the wheels up usually do less damage.

When I get in-flight glitches the throttle burp and a trim change tell me
what's going on. usually it comes back under control the closer it gets.

BTW PCM does not handle RF interference in eth long leads to the servos, so
even with PCM set you can get wayward elevator glitches without a matchbox
device or equivalent..

Regards,

Eric.