[SPAM] Re: calling complete for new takeoff

Jerry Stebbins JAStebbins at worldnet.att.net
Mon May 16 05:04:10 AKDT 2005

I guess it will be up to the Rules Guru to tell us what :: it means as written, possibly what it meant to mean assuming the originators will say, or what makes some interpretive sense out of what it says.
Unfortunately any change will have to be announced by the CD at each event, and probably should be included in their Sanction to be consistent.
I am sure glad they cleared up the ALL the old "Takeoff and Landing PROBLEMS" that we had with the new rules. If you read the rationale for the change, it is as blatant a bunch of C--- as the rules are.
Jerry