Replacement 10X Transmitter Battery

JonLowe at aol.com JonLowe at aol.com
Mon May 16 04:09:01 AKDT 2005

In a message dated 5/15/2005 7:59:11 PM Central Daylight Time,
jerry at buddengineering.com writes:
Hi all,

I need a new transmitter battery for my 10X and I was wondering what
options I have other than another stock issue JR NiCad pack.  In
particular I'm interested in a higher capacity pack, either NiMh or
Lithium, but I'd prefer it be packaged similar to the factory pack
with the integrated connectors for interfacing with the transmitter
and the charger.

Anybody already been down this path and have a solution to this problem?

Thx, Jerry
--
Jerry Budd
mailto:jerry at buddengineering.com
http://www.buddengineering.com
There is a video on RCU on how to do this to a JR 10x or Futaba 9Z pack.
They are basically the same pack with different connectors.  You can buy a 2200
mah NiMh pack and put it in your existing case.  If you have problems finding
the video, I will get you the link.

Jon Lowe