calling complete for new takeoff

Gordon Anderson GAA at owt.com
Sun May 15 21:57:40 AKDT 2005

My point is the procedure does not involve the NSRCA, go to the AMA web site and
download document 333.pdf, its the rule change proposal form. Its signed by
three AMA members one of whom must be a CD. The NSRCA is a special interest
group not a ruling body. The process is a right that every AMA member has
regardless of ones affiliation with a SIG. It is unreasonable to expect an AMA
member to give up his/her rights when they join a SIG.

--Gordon

  _____