calling complete for new takeoff

Wincons at aol.com Wincons at aol.com
Sun May 15 21:32:36 AKDT 2005

In a message dated 5/16/2005 12:05:11 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
GAA at owt.com writes:

Individuals submit rule change proposals  not the NSRCA. The NSRCA board has
no special power in this process, at least  not in the version of the rule
book I'm looking at.

--Gordon

These rules were written BEFORE the NSRCA was recognized as the official  SIG
for pattern, I believe.  It is in our best interests to act together,  in
concert, which is why we formed the NSRCA.  And why we all belong.   It's kinda
like being a citizen; we enjoy the protection of the Union, and are  obligated
to work with the majority.  Being an NSRCA member includes an  implied
responsibility to cooperate with the majority opinions democratically  arrived at.
This way, we can provide the best possible guidance to the AMA  Contest Board in
maintaining our sport, to betterment of the greatest  number.

Brian Clemmons