AeroFly sim transmitter?

tony at radiosouthrc.com tony at radiosouthrc.com
Sun May 15 17:16:31 AKDT 2005

Lance:

Just remove the RF module....

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32505
1-800-962-7802
www.radiosouthrc.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lance Van Nostrand
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2005 7:30 PM
  Subject: AeroFly sim transmitter?

  So I think I've seen that most everyone thinks the Ikarus AeroFly Pro simulator is good for pattern.  I'm thinking of getting a sim but I'm nervous about using my transmitter with the antenna down.  Don't want to overload the RF and I don't want to sit at my computer with a 3 foot antenna banging off my office furniture.  Oh, and I don't want to buy a new transmitter that lets me turn off the RF.  What are you all doing for a transmitter?
  --Lance