AeroFly sim transmitter?

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Wed May 11 16:39:12 AKDT 2005

Lance, I just got Aerofly Pro myself and have been using an older Futabe
7UAP with no RF module in it for the TX.  Battery lasts forever without an  RF
load on it.  Works great and I am not wearing out my 'good'  TX.  I am impressed
by the 'feel' of Aerofly Pro compared to the older  Realflight G2.  Have also
tried the Realflight G3 and my vote goes for  AFP.  The included Smaradg
feels real good, actually snaps and spins and  the out of the box setup is pretty
close.  I increased the down elev throw  a little and also bumped the rudder a
little and that is all.

Don

In a message dated 5/11/2005 5:31:27 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,