[SPAM] Re: dual elevator servos

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Sat May 14 19:50:22 AKDT 2005

Your best bet is using separate channels with a mix.  With a Y setup, you will deprive yourself of the fine tuning capability you will need to make the travels correct, unless you get lucky with a perfectly matched set of servos out of the box.  A Matchbox will work fine, but you're adding weight, cost and an extra point of failure, however unlikely it is that one will fail.  If you use a mix, not only can you duplicate the Matchbox capability, you can exceed it if you have a multi-point mix capability on your radio.  A Matchbox is good for center and end points and that's it.

Ed