AeroFly sim transmitter?

Keith Black tkeithb at comcast.net
Wed May 11 23:32:53 AKDT 2005

Jerry is correct on the DSC cord point (buddy box cord).

The way these sims work is they use your TX in buddy box slave mode. All RF
comes from the master in the buddy box configuration. Therefore, when you
plug the buddy box cord in and your TX is set to slave there will be no RF.

I don't know about Futaba, but on JR you never turn the power switch on, you
simply plug in the DSC cord and the TX comes on in slave mode.

Keith Black