Mentor 140 Problem

Lance Van Nostrand patterndude at comcast.net
Mon May 9 19:30:10 AKDT 2005

Yes, Robert.  Counter clockwise, unscrew 1/2 turn to lower the pressure.  There's no problem making SMALL adjustments to the pump and don't forget what you did so you can always relate your position to factory setting.  I've seen some pumps adjusted so far off the initial setting that the pump screw has been driven through the diaphram.  My email's on the website if you want to take this offline.
--Lance