Pull-Pull

Ed Deaver divesplat at yahoo.com
Sun May 8 16:21:37 AKDT 2005

Have a question for the heavy duty pull pull users.

On my Symphony I used a 2/56 eye bolt with nut screwed into a clevis, attached to the control horn and also at the servo.  2 of these assemblies way back at the tail is actually quite a bit of weight.  I used the long Dubro black control horns screwed onto a bolt in the rudder.

My question is, Do I needthe eye bolt assembly or can you wrap the nylon coated fishing leader through the  control horn hole and crimp?  Should I go through the hole twice?

Thanx in advance.

ed