Contests

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Wed May 4 08:47:45 AKDT 2005

In D2 we went along pretty well with contests every two weeks during the
season for a while.
It led to more contests than the flyers could stand. They started picking &
choosing which they would attend which has led to several CD's no longer
interested in doing a contest. Then we got into the scenario where the idea
became " you did not support mine so I won't support yours". And now,
contests are in short supply and contestants are dwindling...

It seemed like a good idea at the time.

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US