[SPAM] Re: Contests

Lamar Blair l.blair at worldnet.att.net
Wed May 4 06:04:14 AKDT 2005

Jim,

I agree with you Jim if this contest is moved to Aug then we are now looking
at three trips to P'cola this year and that can add up in $$$$ very quick.
Now that we no longer have Louisiana, I think we should start looking for a
new central location. I was ask this question while I was at P'cola and I
told the ones that ask me this falls into Emory lap it's his decision where
the District Championship will be held. I would like to see it some where in
central GA. That would be my vote and comment.

Lamar