Contests

Cameron Smith dentdoc007 at adelphia.net
Wed May 4 04:27:57 AKDT 2005

Emory,
 I think the fair location of the District Final's should be in a
central location & should be held at one of our finer fields that have
more amenities. First choice is Macs! Second choice Huntsville.
  Food for thought: How come we in district 3 can not have a 10 month
season?
How come we cannot schedule around this 2 & 3 week bunch up of contest
schedules? What about taking advantage of the locations of our district?
Like going to Florida in the spring, Fall & Winter? Tennessee in the
summer?
 I personally would enjoy & support an easier travel schedule.
 I bet we lose attendance from guys who cannot travel every weekend for
3 month's (I know it's not that bad, But its close.)

                      FWIW