Contests

Jim Ivey jivey61 at bellsouth.net
Tue May 3 15:47:52 AKDT 2005

 Emory
 Tony S. is looking for a date for his contest. Of course you know that. His club is in the running for having the D3 champs also.This pending a decision of where to have them.   If he has his contest in Aug. then the champs in Sept  no one wants to make  a trip to P'cola in Aug and also in Sept. The Apopka contest is in Aug also.This would make 2 long trips after the Nats trip.in Aug. Somewhere along these plans we will lose attendance to the contests.
 This means that the district needs to get involved and decide where to have the Champs and co-ordinate this with P'cola. Do this before Tony schedules his contest. Actually the first Oct. would still be good weather in P'cola.
 I originally planned this for Emory, but I think the thoughts need to be sent to the discussion group for rehash.
 After listening to the emails since the weekend,these are my thoughts.

Jim Ivey

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.