District locations and such

Ed Hartley roho2 at rcpattern.com
Tue Mar 29 08:01:12 AKST 2005

In our efforts to have the web site be all things to all people, we managed
to never ever have the districts and the states contained therein listed!
Hmmmmmm

Anyway, this was pointed out to your fearless web team! Now if you join your
district mail list, you will fine the who's who in the district, state wise
that is. Just for something else to do we also put the states in the
"Officers and Districts" page.

Best,
Ed

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.