AAP Header

Peter Pennisi pentagon.systems at bigpond.com
Tue Mar 29 07:55:21 AKST 2005

I have a new AAP header that I bought some time ago. I am trying to decide
whether to use it or not in my new model which will have a DZ140 on Hyde
metal beam mount. I also have the brace which came supplied.

Are these headers any good?

Can I expect to get some good life out of it or should I use something
current. What is the preferred pipe mounting setup with this header?

On another note has anyone had any experience with the new NMP header and ES
pipe combo. What it the all up weight with this setup? What sort of life
expectancy could you expect from the pipe with the aluminium neck? I think
it is the ESD4C160C7 pipe.

Regards,

Peter

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.