Adobe Troubles (longer)

Lance Van Nostrand patterndude at comcast.net
Mon Mar 28 19:13:59 AKST 2005

"The simple fact is that Macs rarely get in the road of
getting the work done, something that generally can't be said of PCs. "

Come off it with the hyperbole.  Next time you are having your head scanned
in a GE cat scanner (the largest market share in the world) or buying stocks
at E*Trade or numerous other major and minor applications you are using
Windows.  These companies also did their research as do most winners.  I
wouldn't expect burt rutan to have chosen anything else.  He's undisputably
a bit of a rebel and hates the "system" and the big guys.  Macs appeal to
the fringes as their core group.  I'm not saying anything is wrong with
Macs, I was one of the last holdouts at my company.
--Lance