KF Redistricting Proposal

Russell Honea russ at ultimaterchobbies.com
Mon Mar 28 07:04:51 AKST 2005

Lance,

Thanks for making this announcement, I hope the necessary feedback is recieved in order to make this proposal a viable option for the guys in bordering districts to be able to take advantage of. I have sent you a previous e-mail saying that I am for this happening but just in case you didn't recieve it, I am in the Yes column.

Russell Honea
www.patternproz.com