Adobe Troubles (longer)

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 27 10:41:43 AKST 2005

Don't get me wrong, I am a Windows fan. I just think it could be even
better.

 I don't have any experience with Apple products, but they always seemed to
me to hold their clients hostage, a take it or leave it attitude. If an
Apple hardware/software combination will do what you want to do the only
reason not to go Apple is the cost and the upgrade possibilties.

Linux is a wild card. IF an individual has the time & inclination, it may be
the best solution.

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US