Adobe Troubles (longer)

Lance Van Nostrand patterndude at comcast.net
Sun Mar 27 08:13:32 AKST 2005

Jerry,
Burt is an application user, not a developer.  BIG difference.  A good
programmer can overcome the OSs weaknesses to produce a good user program.
for example, to John's point, the registry seemed a good idea whenit came
out and a lot of us used it until the problems started.  been using
encrypted ini files for several years and now they are back in vogue inthe
.NET environment.  Of course, most developers don't think about security to
all of our detriment.
--Lance