CAD Program

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Sat Mar 26 11:14:16 AKST 2005

Jerry:
Many thanks for your reply.  I was disappointed about AutoCad in that it
was great for topograph maps, and great for drafting, (after all, that's
what it calls itself) yet wouldn't do this simple wire drawing
requirement of mine.  I'm keeping your communication and will be looking
into your link when I get a moment.  Actually, I'm pretty interested.
It's common knowledge that the B-777 was designed without a single paper
drawing, .(or so the legend goes; don't see how) but I doubt that Boeing
was using a $3500 Cadd program, either.  I've heard of programs where
the program developer had a software engineer set up a desk in the
client's office for on-site help of the most immediate kind.  Wish I
could afford to have someone do that for me!

Bill Glaze