CAD Program

Randall Bearden rbearden56 at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 26 08:21:12 AKST 2005

On 3/26/05 1:26 AM, "Dieter Rozek" <rozekd at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Forgive me if this topic already has been discussed but I'm looking
> into getting a good CAD program for drawing model aircraft plans.
> I already have ModelCAD 2000 but I find this to be cumbersome and not
> very user friendly.  The curves that it draws are
> often aliased (jagged) and when I click on one object the other items
> disappear so it's not very easy to see what you are creating all at
> once.
> Working in the layers seems rather clunky.  Any thoughts/suggestions on
> this and other programs would be greatly appreciated.  I work in
> graphic design
> using sofware like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop among others.  I
> find their interface to be relatively easy to use but they're not
> really
> designed for drawing 1:1 scale plans.
>
> Regards
>
> Dieter

> and follow the instructions.

I use a CAD program from Microspot called MACDraft.  You can look at it,
download a demo or purchase the program on-line at www.microspot.com.

They have both MAC and PC versions.  The personal edition is around $120.00
and the full blown version is around $350.00 you can download the program or
get a CDROM sent to you.

Check it out,
Randall Bearden