klipped for reposting -- Re: 6 meter interference - channel 03

Del K. Rykert drykert2 at rochester.rr.com
Wed Mar 23 05:43:05 AKST 2005

I concur with Jerry's assessment. I have found that those that use the Ham
bands legally at local fields are basically more attentive / responsible and
thus have never been shot down at local field since using ham frequencies. I
use mostly PCM Airtronics and have never had a hint of interference anyplace
I have flown in Canada, US including the Nats. I have found the Nats in the
past has not always dispersed the ham frequencies equally. Some of that has
been addressed to some degree. I also used Kraft that had been using a
better filtering and tighter freq control back when others were still using
single conversion receivers. I have always felt it was a wise investment to
get best radio link I could for my expensive pattern planes. That is what
has worked for me for many years.

            Del
  nsrca - 473