6 meter interference - channel 03

Ted Sander tedsander at comcast.net
Wed Mar 23 03:45:55 AKST 2005

And yes, for those interested, Futaba also sells receivers on 50 and 53.
BTW - check out Gordon Anderson's (D8 VP) site for upgrading the old Ace
MicroPro (or most other brands) to a 1024 system, that will rival any
current system, except perhaps the T14MZ.  New life for those old Pro-lines
or Krafts!
http://www.mstar2k.com/

Ted