Aerofly pro deluxe

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Tue Mar 22 16:23:20 AKST 2005

Ken:
It's going to take a lot of doing; it's a lot of work to get this stuff
down and usable.  If we could do it with graphics, it would be better
than filming it; Eric tried to film some figures about 3 or 4 years ago,
with some results that he found unsatisfactory.  I believe we could have
much better control over graphics than film; and believe me, I've filmed
a whole lot of model airplanes.  But, bottom line, we've got to do
something better than a 15 year old film.  Things have progressed too
far for us to be standing still.

Bill Glaze
D2 VP