Aerofly pro deluxe

Ken Thompson III mrandmrst at comcast.net
Tue Mar 22 14:14:42 AKST 2005

I looked at it right away, and Bill, I hope some other people jump on board
with you in getting this done.  I, for one, would like to see it.  I'm not
proficient enough at flying, unless you are just looking for what not to do,
or I would buy the software necessary and put something together to try it
out.
I think what Bob P. has on his site is an awesome visual aid, it has some
great potential.

Ken