Lawsuit Update, Even Scarier

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Tue Mar 22 14:25:22 AKST 2005

Not only are they not of the same level of competance, but their placing
in school is not a total indicator of their level. Some of the top 'book
learners" have the lease common sense. While some of the "bottom" half go
on to establish great carreers.
There is an old joke in Medical schools: What do you call the student who
finishes at the bottom of his Med School class?..............Doctor!!!
my daughter graduated from Univ. of Pittsburgh, School of Medicine last
May.

Terry T.