THROTTLE SERVO

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Tue Mar 22 12:09:33 AKST 2005

Bob,

Do you suppose its the vibration of the pushrod causing the problem then?
I saw your link and I guess you would eliminate the pushrod vibration the
way you mount yours.  Looks like the whole servo would be shaken but if has
worked for you then the shaking of the whole servo must not be the issue.

Wayne