6 meter interference - channel 03

Paul Horan phoran at vvm.com
Tue Mar 22 10:13:22 AKST 2005

Del,
    CW is very possible, the 50 Mhz RC freqs are right in
the CW portion of 6 meters - 50 - 50.100 MHZ with
the RC freqs 50.080 - 50.096 MHZ.  Worse yet that
is the DX hound go for the long skip.
    I have not seen any RC radios on 53 in many years,
I still have my old Kraft 77.
    It is also possible that I am catching the 2 harmonic
of some CBer using a power mike and a full gallon linear.
    Let me know if you have a source of 53 Mhz radio stuff.

    Is it still allowable in RC pattern contests ???

Thanks,
Paul