Aerofly pro deluxe and IMAC Judging Class.

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Mon Mar 21 16:13:07 AKST 2005

Terry:
I would doubt that it would, in it's present form, be of much use to us;
it's too tailored for them.  However, I know both Wayne Matthews (Sew
Busy) and Roy Barrow who put together the presentation.  Next time I'm
in contact with them, I will see what I can learn about just how they
were able to meld together  PowerPoint and G2.  I complimented Roy on
the job, and he kind of shrugged it off.  But, everybody was pretty busy
at the time; it was an indeed full day.  I doubt that they would keep it
a secret.  However, in this business, who knows...........................
Bill Glaze