Electric landing gear

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Mon Mar 21 03:42:12 AKST 2005

Thank you Jon. I am happy things are working fine.

All who are thinking about ordering Landing Gear from me, please  note that
my family and I are in process of moving out of state. MDK  Engineering will be
out of commission for sometime, until we settle in our new  location. I
apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for any prospective  customer.

Thanks guys,

MattK
MDK Engineering

In a message dated 3/21/2005 12:43:39 AM Eastern Standard Time,