Lawsuit Update

Norm500 Norm500 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 21 08:44:14 AKST 2005

The one time my business was taken to small claims court by a
customer, (in New Mexico), I consulted with my lawyer before going
to court.  His recommendation was that I didn't need him in the
small claims court, but if I lost, then he would represent me in
an appeal which is apparently more formal.  I won BTW so didn't
need him.  I do think it prudent to check with a lawyer and get
his advice before going to court however.

Norm