Nose weight, now Tail Helium

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Fri Mar 18 08:43:45 AKST 2005

I guess I was tending to approach the problem in terms
of metrology rather than physics. In the work I do, I
trust my own measurements more than taking someone
else's word. Even then, I try to think of more than
one way to measure something just to make sure I have
correlation (is the equipment working properly!).

I guess I should also say:

ASSUMPTIONS: densities, found on the internet, are
correct. :-)

Bob R.