pattern plane for os70

ron donato ronbon172 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 04:11:34 AKST 2005

everytime i take it apart and "modify" it, i find more cuts in the covering and damaged balsa. so far so good, but it won't last forever. just thinking ahead. i might not look poor but it takes planning and many months to save up for a plane. when i'm financially independant i won't think twice about dropping two bills on an arf, until then...

John Pavlick <jpavlick at idseng.com> wrote:Ron,
 World Models Groovy 50. I'll show you one this weekend. Don't say stuff like that - there's no such thing as a "good" crash. Besides, the last thing you did to that plane was not a "crash". It was a VERY rough landing, but not a CRASH. If the wing is still in one piece, it's not officially a CRASH.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com