Blue Angels - Former RC'er

Ed Hartley roho2 at rcpattern.com
Thu Mar 17 18:55:54 AKST 2005

Hello Bob and list members,

As fate would have it our mail server has been in a bit of trouble since
yesterday morning! They have been working feverishly trying to get the email
above water. There were something in the neighborhood of seventy-five
thousand emails backed up. These are being processed in the fastest manner
possible. You may still be getting some of them tomorrow. As I understand,
it is running last in, first out at the moment with the older stuff being
plugged in where possible.

I don't know what infected or otherwise disrupted the server, but it has
been a pain to the folks at the ISP. My hat's off to them for working double
shifts getting it all straightened out! As far as I know they are still
going strong this evening!

Later,
Ed