Blue Angels - Former RC'er

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Thu Mar 17 18:42:46 AKST 2005

Sheesh.  This was sent YESTERDAY morning, just showed up.  Hope someone got
to see the first episode.  Pretty cool stuff.

The other three episodes are on "high Channel" at Discovery Military
Channel.  This one will re-air on normal Discovery on the 21st and one other
day, I think.

Bob Pastorello
NSRCA 199  AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net