OS-140 bearing question

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Wed Mar 16 05:20:30 AKST 2005

I will have to agree with Chris.  All the bearings in both pf my OS 1.40 RX
gave the same warning.  Loads up in midranges and will quit running or stall
out on throttle up, or the idle starts getting bad.  They never really felt
rough but I did notice if  wiggle the prop from the tips you can feel the
looseness or end play from the bearings being worn.  When replacing the
bearing leave the seals in the bearings.  They will last 2-3x longer.

Wayne Galligan