Nose Weight

Steve Wiggin swiggin682 at cox.net
Tue Mar 15 15:50:47 AKST 2005

>Hi, I don't post to the list but if your tail heavy you want to >move the
>wing tube back not forward.

>Happy flying, Rob Kelly

Oops! Got it wrong....Thanks

>Steve:
  >  How big (heavy) is your battery?  I would rather add >weight in the
>form of battery capacity than just lead.  A 5 cell 2700 >pack would add
>some needed noseweight if you are just using a stock >small 4 cell pack.

>Chris

Excellent idea! I am using a five cell NiMh 1200 mAh pack. I didn't think to
weigh it, it is a Hydrimax I believe. I'll see if I can add usefull weight
there...Thanks!

>The VERY reason you don't see much traffic from me >on the list.  Also the
>VERY reason that we (collectively) have a bad rap.  >You asked a
>straightforward question;  I apologize for the patronizing >idiots and
>their
>condescending crap.

>You may email me any time....and the one time I >"jumped" you for checking
>on
>me...well, that's not worth considering at all.... I would >like to help,
>and
>will always offer sincere advice.

>Bob Pastorello

Bob, you have always been a huge help to me...thanks. Can't remember you
ever "jumping" me though. I got a lot from the "cyber pattern" help. Thanks
as always.