Nose Weight

Chris Moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 15 14:01:57 AKST 2005

Steve:
    How big (heavy) is your battery?  I would rather add weight in the
form of battery capacity than just lead.  A 5 cell 2700 pack would add
some needed noseweight if you are just using a stock small 4 cell pack.

Chris
PS - these guys will always give you lots of help, it's sometimes
wrapped in wit and heavy satire :)