[SPAM] RE: [SPAM] Need Help....

Larry Diamond lld613 at psci.net
Mon Mar 14 16:56:11 AKST 2005

Jim,

Thanks for the tips...

I probably should have clarified about the battery pack. It failed during
cycling on my Triton charger. Once it failed I took it apart to find out the
problem and could see the cell was leaking. I didn't plan on using it again
once it didn't cycle properly.

I don't know if the battery was bad then or failed in storage because the
volts checked ok before and after the flight. But from most of the feedback,
the battery pack failing isn't the likely problem.

I'll take your advice on the other points...Any recommendations on contact
cleaner?

Larry