*SPAM* [SPAM] Radio Problem / Help

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Mon Mar 14 16:08:38 AKST 2005

CLEARLY the problem is the Futaba servos... VBG :-)

I know my Airtronics neck strap burns a little whenever I clip it onto a
Futaba transmitter to help someone...

-Mark (Airtronics bigot..er...flyer)

Seriously though...I agree with the person that said NOT to fly this
until you have it resolved it.  I too would look at the Rx again.  I had
an Rx a few years ago (Arch should remember this) that would always lock
up in the SAME maneuver...always a push from inverted...  Turns out the
crystal had a hairline crack in it.  It took more than one "review" of
the Rx to find it.  It behaved normally under normal loads...  it was
bizarre.