Brio

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Mon Mar 14 16:33:27 AKST 2005

I tend to agree. We all have wierd methods we indulge ourselves with. Heck I'll quickly drop $200 for a pipe and then another $500 on digital servos, $60 C/F wing tube, $150+ hyde mount.....I'm even eyeballing that new 14MZ. Now THAT'S extravagant.

....and won't spend a dime on a kit. It has to be my own, out of wood and stuff.

yep, we are a fickle bunch for sure.

-Mike