Brio

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Mon Mar 14 16:25:16 AKST 2005

Just 6 months ago so many were posting on this board how bad the model
selection in this country is. Now, we are calling someone's hard effort and
delivery "...the flavor of the week..."

Not pointing fingers at any one in particular. Just observing how fickle  and
cynical we pattern folks can be. It's a tough group, and even tougher to
please. Having said that, I am still amazed at all of us who have plunked down
$200+ on carbon fiber pipes

MattK

In a message dated 3/14/2005 7:56:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,