Vinyl Graphics

Scott Pavlock F3AFlyer7 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 14 12:14:08 AKST 2005

Definitely all true!

Kirby's Graphics is the best company I have ever ordered from. Dennis
and Debby are so amazingly kind. Customer service is great; they ship
you the graphics even before you send the money! And the quality is
awesome; Dennis will cut pretty much anything you want, and not just
whats in his library. He will even try to match designs you want that
are out of the ordinary, and he does a great job with it also.

If you are looking for graphics, this is definitely the place to go!

Scott