BRIO info.

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Mon Mar 14 10:48:49 AKST 2005

 I posted this note and a bunch of detail pictures on RCU, under the "RC
pattern flying" section under "Piedmont BRIO" for those of us who love to
devour this stuff.

RC Airplanes >> 3D, IMAC and Pattern >> RC Pattern Flying >> Piedmont Brio

Regards,

Eric.

"I was able to pour over the BRIO today, thanks to some Dr. FedEx medicine
:-)
I weighed all that was "a part" and what seemed relevant to us builder
types. Here you go, everything in oz's...

Wings
L = 11.3
R = 10 .9
uncut FG tube 2.1

Stabs
L = 3.0
R = 2.8
tube = 0.8

Fuselage containing, firewall, tunnel, u/c gear formers, RUDDER
pre-seam-hinged, wing tube, adjusters, servo tray, tank tray, stab tube etc.
Fuse = 33.4
FG chin - 2.3
Molded FG canopy = 2.4

U/C
Pants = 1.8
legs 5.3 - All and straight - not swept.

Add weight of stab adjusters and rod, u/c bolts and wing bolts (1/4 x 20
nylon) and you can start assembling and finishing it.
Eric. "

If it has wings I'll fly it....
eric.henderson at comcast.net
Home (856)988-9184 (EST)