PowerTork starter

rick wallace rickwallace45 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 13 22:49:03 AKST 2005

Ken -
I've been using the B&P Products starter for 5 years now. Excellent, and
will easily start any pattern motor as well as the smaller gasoline engines
that show up at our field.

http://bpassociates.homestead.com/STARTERpacks.html

This is a geared Kavan starter with a 14.4v NiCd back - comes with a wall
charger.

Looks like B&P uses the same starter as the one listed on Central's website
- KAVHLFK111    $44.97

Hope this helps. -

Rick