[SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Fw: [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Counting others' AMA points / WAS RE: Ru...

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 10 14:33:37 AKST 2005

Glad to have you coming up here Matt!

Ed
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rcmaster199 at aol.com
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005 9:16 AM
  Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: Fw: [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Counting others' AMA points / WAS RE: Ru...

  In a message dated 3/10/2005 8:21:07 AM Eastern Standard Time, rickwallace45 at hotmail.com writes:
    Keep tryin', Matt - -

    A little louder and lot more repetition and you might believe it... maybe...
    Just so you know, we're still largely under Tuesday's ice/snow and the temp MIGHT get up to 40 degrees for a couple of hours... tomorrow. More snow Sat and Sunday.

    Welcome back to NJ!

    Rick

  25 years ago when I lived there last, I remember flying in Dec and Jan on occasion. Weather would give just enough break to re-energize the batteries. But I also remember the frustration of having a model done and ready to fly and then have to wait for a month to get in the maiden flight.

  Hey that's why Im holding on to the house down here. I'm not totally off my rocker, or maybe I am. LOL

  My son and I are huge Yanks and Rangers fans and my wife loves Museums and Opera, and we all love to eat, so it's gonna be great.

  Matt