Pattern Contest Flier

tony at radiosouthrc.com tony at radiosouthrc.com
Thu Mar 10 14:16:04 AKST 2005

All:
The Annual O.J.Stillman memorial pattern contest in Pensacola, FL is scheduled for April 30th & May 1st.  I have the fliers made up and will mail out soon.  Due to Hurricane Ivan, hotels are difficult to find and expensive.  I have arranged to get some rooms held at the Ramada Limited for $69.99 for up to two adults.  Others in the area are $79.99 and up!  They will only hold this block of rooms until April 15th, so you might want to get one booked soon.  The phone number is 850-944-0333.  These hotels are 5 minutes from the flying field...

Thanks!

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.